Overview / excerpts of the DLMS UA coloured book
The DLMS/COSEM specification is fully described in the DLMS UA coloured books:
- the Blue Book describes the COSEM meter object model and the object identification system
- the Green book describes the architecture and protocols to transport the model
- the Yellow book describes the conformance testing process
- the White book holds the Glossary of DLMS/COSEM terms
The books are available for all members of the DLMS UA free of charge.
Excerpts of the books are publicly available.The specification became an International Standard for electricity, heat/cooling, gas and water metering.
- Excerpt of the Blue Book
- Excerpt of the Green book
- Excerpt of the Yellow book
- The White book (complete)
Members (password required) may access further documents (e.g. extracts of the DLMS Standard IEC 61334-4-41 or the A-XDR Standard IEC 6134-6).
Papers as given at International Conferences from 1994 up to the present, see section "Information".
Earlier versions (e.g. Orange Book) are accessible in the archive.